Friday, October 9, 2009

Little Bunny Foo Foo

I found a dead mouse…actually…let me rephrase that. I was rewiring my surround sound and as I was pushing the wires back under the heater, I touched a dead mouse. That’s right! I am going to have to remove my hand…make that, my whole arm…and poke my mind’s eye out in order to stop visualizing the incident over and over again! Then, to make things worse, another mouse ran across my foot a few minutes later. There’s no other choice – I have to sell my house and move. This mouse thing is way beyond anything that a girl should need to deal with. Ah! Home crap home. It reminded me of one of my favorite songs from when I was a kid:

Little Bunny Foo Foo
I don’t like your attitude
Scooping up the field mice
And bopping em on the head.

Well…actually, I liked Bunny Foo Foo a lot back then! I like him even more now! I even like his attitude. I never understood the concept of the song, but I get it now.

“And down came the Good Fairy and said”…now…who is this Good Fairy? Is he one of my dancer friends from the theatre? Cause I can’t imagine any of them would find the field mouse “scoop”…or even “bop”, offensive!…

They would not, could not
…in tight pants
can not, will not
…at a dance
should not, could not
…in my house
stay not, live not,
…with a mouse

"That’s right girlfriend! Sell the house and move!" ...That's what all "good fairy's" would say!

0 comments: