Saturday, May 23, 2009

That’s a great outfit!

There are some really great outfits out there if you’re into fashion…and you’re 19 years old and a size 0! I knew that my collection of dresses was getting out of control when a friend needed a dress for her 87 pound, 11 year old to wear to a father/daughter dance and was able to find an appropriate one in my closet. Well!…Perhaps I may have been being a little bit too hard on myself when I kept trying that one on and thinking that I needed to work out more! I’d have to cut off a leg to be 87 lbs. I see this sort of thing all the time: Women who are older, coming to the same party year after year and fitting into the same size they wore in high school!... Ladies!… Same size – okay…Same dress – not so much! It’s not 1972 anymore. You can give it away…or cut it into something nice – like a lacy bird house awning...

0 comments: