Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sometimes I act a little childish!

I saw the girl who married a guy that I thought I was in a relationship with for 4 years (I don't know why I thought that...possibly because we had a house?.. my mistake...) She walked right by me in the grocery store and when she saw me, she immediately picked up her cell phone and started talking to him. I'm not even sure that he was on the other end... but that doesn't really matter. As I got to the checkout, she was in the line next to me... so...I took my groceries out of my cart and piled them on the counter with hers and said "I'm sorry. I didn't realize you were here. I suppose these are yours?" ...and I smiled at her and then left them there and walked out of the store with nothing...

I giggled all the way to the car in some sort of twisted satisfaction that her butt had gotten a touch large and then drove, freely to another grocery store. (Petty Calia...really petty... hee hee hee...I know...)

0 comments: